Women's Writing Retreat
Where: Blairsville, Georgia near Lake Nottely
When: 5:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 8th— 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10th
Who can attend: Emory women graduate students. Space is limited.
Cost: $130. If cost is prohibitive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Women's Writing Retreat" for scholarship information.
- Two-night stay in a cabin
- Five meals (dinner on Sunday, all meals on Monday, and breakfast on Tuesday)
- A full kitchen, hot tub, linens, indoor fireplace, 3.5 bathrooms, spacious porches
- Internet and structured writing time
- A goody bag!
News and Highlights
- Cell Phones for Survivors: Donate your old cell phone at the Center for Women to assist victims of domestic abuse. Some phones will become emergency devices for survivors; others will be recycled and the funds will help support the Partnership Against Domestic Violence and the Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence. All information on the phone will be discarded.