Resources at Emory
IPVWG Network of Emory Resources
Emory Healthcare and Emory University
The IPVWG has coordinated a network of Emory Resource Partners to increase awareness, prevention and intervention efforts related to intimate partner violence. Our goal is to reduce the impact and incidence of this issue for members of our community. The resources include the following organizations:
- Center for Women (404)727-2000; www.womenscenter.emory.edu; Provides consultations, referral services and educational materials.
- Faculty Staff Assistance Program (404)727-4328; email@example.com;www.emory.edu/fsap; Provides assessment, consultation, counseling, resource referrals, educational materials, 24-hour on-call services.
- Student Counseling Center (404)727-7450; www.emory.edu/scounsel; Provides intakes/assessment, counseling and resource referrals.
- The Respect Program (404)727-1515;http://studenthealth.emory.edu/hp/services/respect_program/index.html; Provides consultation, referral and advocacy to students.
- Emory Police Department (404)727-6115; www.emory.edu/EPD; Provides consultations and resource information on safety plans and protection orders.
- Employee Health (404) 686-8589; www.emoryhealthcare.org; Provides new hire screenings, annual assessments, referral resources, educational and support services.
- Emory Center for Pastoral Services (404)712- 7200;www.emoryhealthcare.org/cps; Provides support and referral services.
- Emory University Human Resources (404)727-7611;http://emory.hr.emory.edu/eu/index.html; Provides consultation and support related to employee concerns and work performance.
- Emory Healthcare Human Resources (404)778-7777;www.emoryhealthcare.org &www.eushc.org/departments/humanresources/index.html; Provides consultation and support related to employee concerns and work performance.
- Office of Student Conduct (404) 727-7190; www.conduct.emory.edu